Color Guard & Winter Guard Committee
Date: July 31, 2019
The Color Guard/Winter Guard committee is responsible to organize and recruit parent volunteers to:
- Work with the Band Director and Guard Instructors, care, storage, and cleaning of uniforms, flags and equipment for the Color Guard & Winter Guard.
- Order uniforms, flags and equipment when necessary,
- Purchase fabric and sew uniforms and flags when necessary.
- Organize uniform fitting sessions and arrange for alterations and repairs.
- Arrange for cleaning of uniforms and flags.
- Purchase and construct props and floor coverings when necessary.
- Organize volunteers to chaperone for competition travel.
- Verify arrangements for bus transportation.
- Organize volunteers to set up/break down performance props.
Sign up below...
|Chair Person||#1: Sign up »|
|Back Up Chair||#1: Sign up »|
|Committee Member||#1: Sign up »|
|#2: Sign up »|