Summer Rehearsals: Summer rehearsals provide an opportunity for beginners and veterans alike to acquire and sharpen the skills they need for a successful band camp in both marching and music. It also allows students to get to know each other and build the FMB family before camp even starts!
Brass and Woodwinds rehearse on Wednesdays from 6-9pm starting on Wednesday, June 19th. Percussion and Guard have already begun summer rehearsals and will follow their schedules accordingly.
Things you will need to bring for a successful summer rehearsal:
- Athletic Clothing (gym shorts especially)
- Gym shoes and socks (no sandals)
- Your instrument (if you are in need of an instrument, I have them).
- Your own (insulated) water bottle.
- Anything given to you in a previous summer rehearsal (music, etc.)
- We will meet in the band room for the first rehearsal. Come around to Door 14 on the North side of the building.
Summer Rehearsal Attendance: We know and understand that people go on vacation, visit family and are out of town during certain parts of the summer. That is okay! All we ask is that you attend these rehearsals when you are in town. If you know you are going to miss a rehearsal, please fill out the Absence Request form: http://goo.gl/forms/NKah0LlOf4G9txVR2